Thursday, June 25, 2009

The best part of summer...

There's a lot that's wonderful about summer, but having garden flowers available for these simple little arrangements is at the top of my list.



Blogger Bonny said...

How wonderful!! These are beautiful little bouquets. Lucky you having a garden. I enjoy flowers whenever and wherever possible.

Happy Summer!

July 8, 2009 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger A Brush with Color said...

I'm so with you on this one, Sharon! We have vases of flowers all over creation, all with wonders from the gardens. I love it. Actually, we put some sort of flower all over even in winter, but there's more of a profusion now. It's sublime...these sprays in your photos are beautiful!

July 9, 2009 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger laura said...

Me too! Gorgeous blooms and arrangements. I love little vases tucked here and there.
I could kick myself now for not getting a cutting garden going this summer--my yard is largely devoid of flowers! :-(
There used to be a roadside florist who sold huge bouquets of wildflowers for $8, but she gave it up, and I really miss her!

July 10, 2009 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Yes indeed! It's wonderful to bring the outdoors inside, if only for a little while.

July 13, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Camas said...

What lovely bouquets!

July 21, 2009 at 4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home