Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Will it work?

When I began having cold symptoms on Monday, I remembered reading about a new cold medicine which actually worked. I picked up a bottle of Zicam and began using it in the hopes of keeping the cold at bay, or at least shortening the duration. This medication, taken every four hours for 48 hours, is supposed to shorten the duration of one's cold. My husband was sick with this virus for eight days; I'm hoping my illness will be shorter.

A quick drawing before my guests awaken. ( Am I really posting a sketch of nose spray on my blog?)

Number of days until Bush's last day in office: 12

5 comments:

Sherry Pierce Thurner said...

Here's hoping you feel better soon. Perhaps a toddy of gin and lemonade (full of vitamin c)?

laura said...

Perhaps they'll add "Nose spray" to the EDM list? ;-) Hope it works!

Nothing to See said...

I hope you are feeling better. Let us know if it works. You made me laugh when asking if you are actually posting nose spray on your blog.

Sometimes the common place objects are the most interesting.

A thousand blessings.

Sandy said...

Well I swear by the stuff, hope it works for you - and good sketch here. Be well!

A Brush with Color said...

LOL--excellent! Sooooo...did it work??! Hope you're feeling better, Sharon. I love it!